Thursday, October 30, 2008

Craft Shows & Christmas shopping

Well its the Christmas season again and I am getting ready for two great shows coming up, one is on the 13th and 14th of November at the First Baptist Church in Georgetown, It's at my son's preschool and I did the show last year and loved it. Please come out if you are in the area during those days, from 11-3 pm. (The church is located on east HWY 29 pass the wolf ranch shopping center.) I will have all my goodies there, and they make great Christmas gifts, especially if you like one of a kind handmade items. I do have my winter collection of purses done, I made 50 this year and I am getting low, this means I may have to do a bigger collection in the spring, happy dance! Also I am doing another show THE DYI FACTORY on the 15th of November, in San Antonio. Guess what, I am in a fashion show, can you believe I am having five minutes of fame, I am sooooo excited.
Please come checkout the show. If you need a discount card, email me and I will send you one in the mail before the show.

No comments: