Friday, April 4, 2008

What this month look like for Beckymae?



This is a very exciting month for me, I am participating in a local craft fair called the Red Poppy Festival. It is a very large festival that happens every year right here in my hometown, Georgetown. Its made up of all different kinds of things to do, craft booths, food, fun stuff for the kids, a parade and much more for two days, April 26, 27 th. I have been working really hard to get ready for the two day event, I plan on have over 100 purses, 40 vintage pillowcase dresses for little girls, and tons of revamped jewelry I have been creating daily. I am not sure how this event will turnout for my business, but I hope to put it locally on the map here in Texas. I have been selling mostly internationally on my website so I hope to generate more here in Texas. Check back to see my progress on my items I will have, and if you live in Texas and want to come by and see me, your are welcome anytime during the festival. thanks!

1 comment:

erin, maker of chimes said...

"Red Poppy" sounds like such a great festival! Best of luck to you with it!