Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My new work space...


Well its been a long February, my dad came at the beginning of the month to convert our garage into my personal sweat shop. I finally no longer have to use the living room or kitchen to create my stuff, I will have a room of my own. I am so excited about the change. Today the carpet is being laid and the painting is done....Then will come my stuff. I never realized how much craft stuff I owned until I moved it into our storage area for a brief time. I hope to go through and get what I really need and can the rest to ebay or a thrift store. So if you need anything let me know, I just might have it and be willing to almost give it to you for free. I will be adding picture of my progress, so please stay in touch and see what a new craft room will look like in the making.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

thats great your getting your own room! awesome! I looove your bags! Your fav is my fav. with the little apples. Very readable blog